At Black Square Decals, the privacy of your data is important to us and we take a great deal of care ensuring that information which we obtain about you is treated appropriately and in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations (EU 2016/679).
We use the information that we collect about you to:
- Process your order efficiently.
- In order to enable the goods to be delivered to you using a courier service, we have to pass on your address to our third party couriers. If a telephone number has been provided we will also pass on those details to allow our couriers to contact you directly in the event of a query regarding delivery.
- Advise you of new products that we feel you may be interested in periodically via an email newsletter. We will only do so if you have explicitly agreed to receive such newsletters.
- We will not telephone you unless there is a problem with your order.
- Credit card and debit card details are checked and verified by a third party and goods are only dispatched once authorisation has been obtained.
If we believe there has been a fraudulent act concerning your details we may use your information for payment recovery or to investigate further. Please note that we may be requested to disclose information concerning you if requested to do so by the police.
- Remember settings such as currency, country so that you don't need to re-enter them when browsing the site.
- Remember information that you have given to the website such as products in your shopping cart
- Measure how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit www.AboutCookies.org
Google Analytics is in use to collect information about how visitors use this site. This provides us with important information that can enable the site to work better. This information is not linked to any other user details such as name and address.
Black Square Decals